For those back and neck pain sufferers who have exhausted nonsurgical treatment options, spine surgery may be the next step in resolving a spine problem. Because spine surgery is a serious decision, it is a good idea to obtain a second opinion.
A second opinion from Denver Spine Surgeons can provide you the following benefits:
- Determine if you have considered all possible treatment options and if there are any other non-surgical options that may relieve your symptoms without the need for surgery.
- If spine surgery is necessary, what type of spine surgery should be performed. You many not need a complex fusion procedure that was initially recommended.
- Are you a candidate for new artificial disc technology that would provide a better outcome.
- Do you qualify for minimally invasive spine surgery in day surgery, and be home later that same day, for a faster recovery and return to activity.
- Could you benefit from a second opinion? And is it worth the time and expense to travel to a spine center?